Safeguarding your IP surveillance camera network by denying TCP/IP-based attacks
The rapid adoption of IP surveillance camera networks (IoT/NoT) brings a new dimension of vulnerability to cyber-attacks on building management systems (BMS), industrial and similar critical infrastructure. Their reliance on the standard communications protocol (TCP/IP) makes them more vulnerable to vector hack attacks.
With our Terafence Vsecure product range, you can secure your IP surveillance camera network segments and IoT/NoT devices from prying eyes.
Terafence VSecure+ Features:
- Secures IP surveillance camera network from being used for TCP/IP-based attacks
- Data flow direction control enforcement at the physical and logical layers
- Complete blocking of information flow, either physical or logical
- Device password management for IP cameras at any time interval
- A robust and secure solution utilises four independent security layers, also a single integration layer
- Prevents the unauthorised viewing of video streams.
Find out how Terafence VSecure secures your IP CCTV camera network