A4GATE – TERAFENCE INSIDE
a4Gate – Terafence inside – a cybersecurity solution for the age of smart machines
a4GATE is a unique cyber-secure solution, with Terafence’s Smart Air Gap Data Flow Controller inside, to control ethernet traffic at the physical layer ( ISO / OSI Layer 1). The technology allows network designers and architects to build a super-secure network by providing total hardware isolation and segmentation.
a4GATE guarantees the highest possible degree of cybersecurity and penetration tested by three independent agencies, experts in cybersecurity attacks, certify this.
THE A4GATE FEATURES:
- Air-Gap level of one-way data traffic
- Total Traffic Control at ISO OSI Layers-1
- ZERO induced latency
- Hardware (chip) based Data Flow Control
- Complete LAN Traffic Direction Flow Control
- Low power consumption
- LED indication panel
Discover the evolution of IoT security built for the 4th industrial revolution
How it works:
- The system is connected to the machine network and, through the IoT edge software, it collects data from the machine’s smart components.
- The collected data is transmitted in real-time to the part connected to the external network without physical or network connections through a
- The data transmission between the two internal parts occurs using the UDP protocol (connectionless type), which does not require feedback on
- a4GATE is defined as a “smart-diode”, allowing only one-way flow. It is not physically possible to trace the data flow, working on L1 of the ISO \
- It is not possible to access the machine network.